How To Hard Boil Eggs In Air Fryer
Should You Use Cooking Oil Spray To Make Air Fried Eggs
Remember to always spray the foil with cooking oil spray in between each time you cook to avoid the eggs sticking.
I have used olive oil cooking spray and it works just fine in our air fryer, it does have a low smoke point. Its best to use Grapeseed Oil Cooking Spray.
It also ends up being a great way for the kids to learn to cook eggs too!
How To Make Fried Eggs In The Air Fryer
A full printable version of this recipe with ingredient measurements is available at the bottom of this post.
STEP ONE: Spray 2 small cake or pie pans with non-stick cooking spray, then place them in the basket of an air fryer. You can use an EVO Oil Mister or normal non-stick spray as this will not be touching your air fryer, unlike when using non-stick sprays directly in the air fryer.
STEP TWO: Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F for 2 minutes.
STEP THREE: Crack an egg into each pan and carefully close the air fryer.
STEP FOUR: Cook the eggs in the air fryer for 3 minutes until most of the white is set.
STEP FIVE: Lower the heat to 300 degrees F and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny.
STEP SIX: Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Don’t Miss: How.much Protein In An Egg
Tips For The Best Air Fryer Eggs
- Be sure to oil your ramekins! Your eggs will likely stick if you skip this step. Once oiled, your eggs will easily release from the ramekin.
- Dont skip the cottage cheese! Adding this to your eggs makes them super creamy and adds extra protein.
- Make a large batch and keep in the freezer for an easy meal prep breakfast!
- To make this breakfast even faster, chop up your veggies and meat the night before so you can just grab them from the fridge when youre ready to assemble the eggs!
- Try to give your ramekins as much space in the Air Fryer as you can- you want to give the hot air plenty of room for circulation.
- Add some seasonings! Try pepper, cayenne or your favorite seasoning blend.
How To Make Air Fryer Boiled Eggs
Nowadays we have been making more of these than ever. Why? Well we have 13 chickens who are now laying eggs! That is SO fun for the kids and I will tell you that fresh eggs are like no others.
With an incredible taste, high in protein, and perfect in the morning or for dinner, theyre our quick go to treats.
If you love air fryer recipes too, here are some resources to start with:
- It has temp. and times for making the best frozen foods for air fryer too.
Read Also: Big Green Egg On Sale
How Long To Cook:
The cooking time will vary depending on your air fryer model and how you like it cooked, but these are some general guidelines. For the best results, cook at 370 degrees F for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until the eggs are set the way that you want them.
Over Easy Eggs: What are over easy eggs?Over easy eggs is a fried egg cooked so the yolk remains runny and the top side of the white part becomes crispy. Another popular name is sunny side eggs. You can flip the eggs and then add a couple of minutes of cooking time. For perfectly air fryer over-easy eggs!
Over Medium Eggs: A lot of people think they know what an over medium egg is. But, if you dont cook them right, the egg will be too runny or not cooked through enough. You need to find something in between, and that perfect place is when the yolk still has a little bit of gooeyness to it, but there are no more liquidy whites left in the pan. Thats when you have your perfect over-medium eggs!
Over Hard Eggs: This means exactly what the name suggests. The yolk is harder, and you will need a longer cooking time for this type of egg.
How To Cook A Hard
Before we start, lets have a look at the ingredients needed. You only need one ingredient for this recipe.
Follow these steps to cook air fryer hardboiled eggs:
Preheat the air fryer to 250°F.
Place the eggs into the air fryer. Cook for 13 minutes for a softer yolk and 17 minutes for a more solid yolk. You may adjust the timing to get the doneness you prefer. Different air fryers may have different results so you may have to try them out a few times to get the exact doneness you prefer.
After being cooked, the eggs outer shell may have raised spots on it. However, thats simply because the heated air is flowing rapidly and applying pressure to the egg shells. Its quite normal for this to happen.
Once the eggs are cooked, place them into a bowl of ice water immediately to stop them from cooking. You should be able to peel the egg shells easier by doing this.
Peel and enjoy your air fryer hardboiled eggs.
You May Like: House Smells Like Rotten Eggs
How To Make Air Fryer Eggs
Step 1: Place your eggs in air fryer basket leaving plenty of room between eggs. Set temperature to 275 degrees F and set timer based on desired egg:
For hard-boiled eggs, cook for 13-15 minutes.
For jammy eggs, cook for 12-13 minutes.
For soft-boiled eggs, cook for 9-11 minutes.
Step 2: Immediately transfer cooked eggs to ice water bath.
Step 3: Peel eggs before enjoying or store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
If cooking multiple types of eggs , cook second batch at the lower range of time since the air fryer will essentially have been preheated from first batch. Or, a more efficient option would be to cook all eggs at once and take them out at set intervals, i.e. set the time for 15 minutes but take out a couple for soft-boiled at the 9 minute mark, and let the rest cook for 15 minutes until hard-boiled.
Air fryers vary by manufacturer in terms of cooking times and temperatures so cooking times may vary slightly depending on what type of air fryer you have.
How Long To Cook Egg Rolls In Air Fryer
To cook egg rolls in an air fryer, place the egg rolls in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until golden brown.
Our Air Fryer allows us to crisp up homemade egg rolls on the outside without frying them in deep fat. Making your own egg rolls at home is an easy task once youve mastered the fundamentals. When we made the traditionally deep-fried treat with just a little oil, it turned out even better. The outside of this recipe is golden and crisp, and the inside is filled with savory filling. These Asian appetizers can be served as a side dish or as appetizers. I cannot wait to get my hands on the next air fryer recipe because this one was a huge success. If you want to stay up to date on our most recent ideas, follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
Hamilton Beachs Large Capacity Air Fryer was used to cook this recipe. To cook the vegetables for 6 minutes, carefully turn them with tongs and cook for another 6 minutes. Drain any excess oil by folding the cooked egg rolls in newspaper or brown paper bags.
Recommended Reading: Organic Vs Free Range Eggs
How To Make An Egg Patty
Egg patties are a great way to make breakfast sandwiches. Dont forget to pair them with air fryer sausage patties. Add the frozen sausage patties and cook for the same amount of time as the eggs
- Preheat your air fryer with the ramekin inside of it to 400º.
- Grease the pan, then crack one egg into the pan.
- Break the yolk with a fork or knife. Cook for 4-7 minutes, depending on how firm and cooked you like your egg yolks. You may need to reduce the temperature of your air fryer if you see it is cooking too quickly.
Tips For Making The Best Air Fryer Fried Egg
- Always preheat your air fryer. This will give you the most even cooking and allow your eggs to really crisp up on the outside.
- If youre worried about the yolks breaking, try cracking your eggs into a small bowl first and then pouring them into the cake or pie pan.
- Make sure to spray the cake or pie pans so the eggs will slide out easily once cooked.
You May Like: Low Carb Breakfast Without Eggs
Can I Put A Plate In The Air Fryer
The plate must be oven-safe and withstand the high temperature inside the air fryer. Almost every oven-proof plate is suitable for air fryer use. If you are using a dishwasher, be sure to wash your plate before using it. If you dont wash it before use, it can become contaminated with bacteria and other germs.
Air Fryer Fried Eggs Ingredients
What do you need to make air fried eggs? All you need are eggs and cooking spray. So easy!
Use a non-aerosol cooking oil spray. Some people report that aerosol cooking sprays damaged their air fryer. For oil type, I tend to use avocado oil spray, but olive oil, canola oil, or coconut oil also works.
The only pieces of kitchen equipment you need for this recipe are an air fryer and 5-inch diameter non-stick pie tins. With mini pie pans, theres no need for foil, parchment paper, or something else to hold the eggs.
Most of my air fryer recipes were developed in a 10-Quart Kalorik Digital Air Fryer Oven.
The Ninja Foodi, Philips, Nuwave, Pampered Chef, Actifry, Instant Pot Vortex, Cosori, Breville, and other air fryers can cook eggs as well. However, keep in mind that cooking times can vary between air fryer brands.
Always keep a close eye on the food whenever you try a new recipe. Thats the best way to ensure youll have perfect results every time.
Read Also: Gluten Free Wide Egg Noodles
How To Store Leftover Fried Eggs
If youve ever fried an egg and wanted to save it for later, theres a simple trick you can use so that when you reheat them, they still taste delicious.
Just store them in an airtight container. The next time you want some fried eggs, take your leftovers out of the fridge and reheat them in the microwave. Theyll be as good as new!
I would not suggest reheating them in the air fryer, as they become rubbery.
Frozen Egg Rolls In Air Fryer
Before I had to go gluten-free for health reasons, I never really liked egg rolls. It wasnt that is disliked them. I was just always more of a dumpling or potsticker kind of gal.
But now that I cant have gluten, egg rolls are one of my favorite foods. Unfortunate, right? The good news, for me at least, is that you can get frozen gluten-free egg rolls that help me with my craving. That, combined with how easy they are to cook in an air fryer, and tada, problem solved. Almost. Now I crave croissants
Also Check: Do Eggs Have Good Or Bad Cholesterol
Meal Prep And Storage
- To Prep-Ahead: You can hard-boil eggs several days before you will use them. Cooked eggs will keep in the fridge.
- To Store: Unpeeled hard-boiled eggs can be stored in the fridge for up to 6-7 days. If they have been peeled, use within 4-5 days.
- To Freeze: It is not recommended to freeze hard-boiled eggs as the taste and texture will not be good once thawed.
Benefits Of Making Fried Eggs In Air Fryer
Why make a fried egg in the air fryer? Here are some reasons to try this air fryer recipe:
- Easy clean up: Eggs will sometimes stick even to non-stick skillets, leading to an annoying clean up. Air frying fried eggs is easier because theres less of a chance of the eggs sticking.
- Protein: Large eggs have 6 grams of protein each. Its a lot relative to the calories they provide. Egg whites are particularly protein-dense, but egg yolks contain most of the eggs vitamins and minerals.
- Perfect first cooking project: If you havekids that are new to air frying and cooking eggs, this recipe is a great place to start. Using an air fryer tends to be less intimidating than using the stovetop. Additionally, this hands-off method of frying eggs ensures a greater chance of cooking success.
- Fast: If you have an air fryer, you can have fried eggs in only 3-5 minutes. You dont need to heat a pan or preheat the air fryer first.
- Simple: Fried eggs are a simple whole food that are Paleo and Whole30 compliant. Youre getting a solid source of nutrition packed in its natural food matrix .
- Delicious: Air fried eggs are a tasty entrée for family breakfast. All ages tend to think eggs are an excellent choice!
You May Like: Mcdonald’s Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit
Perfect Boiled Eggs Soft Jammy And Hard
| This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Learn to make perfectly cooked boiled eggs exactly how you like them, from soft boiled to jammy boiled to hard boiled! Follow the steps and tips to make perfect eggs, every single time.
What Do I Need To Make Hard
Believe it or not, all you need is eggs and an air fryer! You will need a bowl of ice water to help cool your eggs after they cook. But, to actually cook your eggs, you just need the eggs and the air fryer. Doesnt get easier than that! Feel free to use white eggs, brown eggs, or eggs from your neighbors chicken!
- Eggs: I always use large eggs when I am cooking or baking!
- Cold Water and Ice: This helps coll down the eggs so that you can peel them right away!
You May Like: Picture Of Bed Bug Eggs
What Are Some Good Breakfast Side Dishes
This is a super filling breakfast on its own, but a big appetite might require some extra side dishes. If you miss your classic biscuit, try these Bacon Cheddar Chive Keto Biscuits! If youre more of a toast person, try the Basic Keto Chaffle. Easy Keto Bagels are super easy to meal prep and freeze so a quick breakfast is ready anytime!
If you prefer a sweeter breakfast, start yours with this Starbucks copycat, the Keto Coffee Frappuccino. Add a piece of this Keto Zucchini Bread for the breakfast version of dessert A delicious sweet chocolate treat!
Why Do We Cook Eggs In An Air Fryer
If youre usually on the hunt for fast breakfast options, some days I simply need something a little different than a simple boiled egg on the stove. To achieve consistently flawlesshard boiled eggs, use an air fryer oven to cook them.
This simple technique consistently yields perfect eggs. So much more convenient than boiling water on the stove before adding it to an ice-water spa, which is time-consuming. In a few seconds, the hot air produces a perfectly cooked egg.
Also Check: Is Rotten Egg Smell In House Dangerous
Air Fryer Cook Times Chart Printable Cheat Sheet
28 March, 2021 | This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The complete list of air fryer cook times in a free printable chart! Use this as a reference or a cheat sheet to make figuring out how long to air fry meat, seafood, vegetables, and frozen foods a breeze!
How To Make Air Fryer Fried Eggs
You May Like: Smoked Brisket Big Green Egg
How To Make Air Fryer Egg In A Toast
1. Preheat your air fryer to 340 degrees Fahrenheit . While it is preheating, begin preparing your bread.
2. Using the bottom of a mug , gently press into the center of the bread, to create a pocket. Be sure not to press all the way through the bread, or else the egg may leak down through the air fryer. .
3. Apply butter on both sides of the bread. .
4. Crack one egg into a bread pocket. .
5. Carefully place the slice of bread directly onto the air fryer basket/tray. Close the air fryer basket and cook for 3 minutes. .
6. Remove the egg in a toast from the air fryer and load with your toppings. I added Provolone cheese, bacon crumbles, and chives. Cook for an additional 3 minutes, or until the egg is cooked to your liking. .