Baked Eggs With Sweet Peppers
This recipe is a great way to start your day with a healthy, protein-filled breakfast.
It is also perfect for brunch, or you can serve it at dinner time alongside some whole-grain toast.
You’ll want to taste the tomatoes, sweet peppers, onions, and ham for yourself! Get this Baked Eggs With Sweet Peppers recipe here.
Start The Day With A Powerful And Healthy Breakfast
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but its easy to get stuck in a breakfast rut. Sometimes you just need a few ideas to get the wheels turning.
Here are more than 33 tasty and filling breakfast recipes for you to browse.
We are sharing easy breakfast recipes in6 categories:
- Quick and Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Breakfast Sandwiches,
- Breakfast Breads
- Grab-and-Go Breakfasts
Each recipe here is a tried and true family favorite your family will love. In addition, weve included a recipe for our hearty Breakfast Quesadillas.
Chilaquiles Verdes With Fried Eggs
The soggy tortilla chips in migas might bring to mind another dish: chilaquiles. This version is made by cooking tortilla chipswe definitely recommend frying your own here, as store-bought chips will get too mushyin a sauce of diluted salsa verde, then topping it all off with a fried egg and garnishes like sliced onion, chopped cilantro, and crumbled Cotija cheese. For something a little meatier and more complex, try our variation made with chorizo and served with radishes and quick-pickled red onion.
Read Also: Do Eggs Raise Your Cholesterol
Recipe Variatons To Try
I love this breakfast quesadilla recipe because its so easy to customize depending on your tastes.
Since the hubster and I love scrambled eggs, bacon, green peppers, and cheese, those were my go-to ingredients for this dish. But, if you prefer sausage, add it in!
Hate green peppers? Leave those out. Like feta? Throw it in! The possibilities are endless.
- Switch up the veggies! Mushrooms, red bell peppers, spinach, and/or onions would make a delicious addition.
- Experiment with different spices! Garlic powder, seasoning salt, Italian seasoning, thymethe possibilites are endless.
- Dont forget the cheese! Mozzarella, Cheddar Jack or Feta would be so tasty.
- Add more meat! Swap out the bacon with breakfast sausage, add some chorizo or diced ham.
Create A Yogurt Parfait
Greek yogurt has twice as much protein as regular yogurt with the same gut-healthy bacteria, but dont just settle on a prepackaged container, which can be loaded with added sugar. Get a big tub of low-fat Greek yogurtwhich will actually keep you full longer than nonfatand create a parfait. In a glass, layer your yogurt with fresh fruit, plus crunchy toppings like flaxseed, nuts, unsweetened coconut, and uncooked rolled oats. Youll have a breakfast almost too pretty to eat. Almost.
Don’t Miss: Is Rotten Egg Smell In House Dangerous
Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad
Eggs always go great in salads. Try them in this classic. This grilled chicken Cobb salad is packed with all the goodies! Perfectly seasoned grilled chicken, crispy bacon, sliced eggs and avocado plus an easy and delicious honey Dijon dressing thats ready in under a minute! This is one of the first choices for summer lunches and light dinners.
Cheesy Bacon And Egg Breakfast Bombs
Have you ever heard of a cheesy bacon and egg breakfast bomb? If not, then youre in for a real treat.
Tender, fluffy dinner rolls are stuffed with cheesy eggs and bacon. Theyre topped with a generous amount of garlic butter herb for extra goodness.
The best part? Theyre portable! You can take these hand-held bundles of delight to work or school.
Bacon, potatoes, and eggs are a breakfast staple. But what if you could combine all three in one delicious dish?
Prepare to be amazed by this bacon, potato, and egg casserole.
With its crispy bacon, fluffy eggs, and creamy potatoes, this casserole is sure to impress!
Its warm, filling, and delicious and will keep you going all morning long!
Don’t Miss: How Many Carbs Does Egg Have
Top 20 Easy Eggs For Breakfast
There is no excuse to skip the most important meal of the day with our never-boring, easy ideas for breakfast.
Brunch is a breeze with these quick and easy egg and mushroom bacon cups.
We collect information about the content you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. This is also known as Online Behavioural Advertising. You can find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-outhere. Taste may receive an affiliate commission if you buy through our links. Learn more.
Copyright 2022 NewsLifeMedia all rights reserved
How Long To Bake Eggs
The exact timing for baked eggs varies based on a few variables: the exact heat of the oven, the thickness of the baking dish, and how runny youd like the yolk.
- It takes about 12 to 15 minutes to cook eggs in a ramekin to where the yolk is runny and the white is set. The style is closest to sunny side up eggs.
- Cook longer to fully cook the yolk. This would be closer to over hard eggs.
- Thicker baking dishes cause the timing to be slightly longer.
- Start checking at 12 minutes: look at the whites around the yolk and make sure they are just set.
Recommended Reading: How Much Carbs In Eggs
Cheesy Bacon And Egg Hash
- 24oz potatoes,, scrubbed clean and peeled
- 2tablespoonsolive oil,
- 7oz diced bacon,
- 2scallions or spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1/4cupshredded mozzarella cheese
- Cracked pepper to season
- Dice potatoes into small 3/4-inch cubes.
- Heat the oil in a large cast iron skillet or pan over medium heat. Fry the potatoes in the hot oil and cook while stirring occasionally, until golden and crispy . To speed up cooking time, cover pan with a lid, checking the potatoes every 4-5 minutes or so to stir them .
- Add the bacon pieces to the pan and fry while stirring occasionally for 10 minutes until crisp. The potatoes will be golden with crisp edges, while soft on the inside. Add the spring onions stir them through and season with pepper .
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula, make four wells in the hash, crack an egg into each well and arrange the mozzarella around each egg. Fry until the whites are set and the eggs are cooked to your liking. Serve immediately.
Can I Freeze Breakfast Quesadillas
Yes! Heres how to freeze breakfast quesadillas for later:
Read Also: Chia Seeds Substitute For Egg
Grab And Go Breakfast Ideas
We included some quick breakfast ideas above with only 2-ingredients. These breakfasts are also quick, but require a few more ingredients. Make one of these portable breakfasts and enjoy them on the car ride to school, on the commute to work, or as you watch the soccer game early Saturday morning. They also make great after school snacks.
Quick And Easy Breakfast Eggs Ready In 15 Minutes Or Less
Katherine Martinelli is an award-winning freelance journalist with over 12 years of experience writing about food, travel, and parenting. She is the author of the e-book Puff Pastry at Brunch and has written content and developed recipes for numerous national brands and publications.
Breakfast may be the most important meal of the day, but getting a nutritious, filling meal on the table can feel like a huge challenge when you’re rushing to get ready for the day particularly if your coffee hasn’t kicked in yet. It’s easy to just reach for a store-bought bar or frozen breakfast, but a satisfying home-cooked breakfast can be on the table in mere minutes with the help of one superstar ingredient: eggs. Easy breakfast eggs are tasty, versatile, and packed with protein to keep you feeling full. Here are 15 quick and easy breakfast egg recipes to try each of them ready in 15 minutes or less.
“Eggs, avocado, and mustard are a great combination,” says chefdad. ” says chefdad. “Very good for weekdays or when you need a grab-and-go breakfast.”
“Excellent recipe. I was skeptical about the nutmeg but it was perfect,” says Heaven. “I used Parmesan and provolone cheese, and it was delicious. My whole family gobbled it up.”
Read Also: Beer Can Chicken On Big Green Egg
Tater Tot Omelet Bites
Mini omelets with a tater tot crust are what you have been missing out on your entire life, but today that can change. You, too, can eat these scrumptious little bites of heaven, and believe it or not, they’re pretty easy to prepare! Just hop on over to Ella Claire for the recipe and baking instructions. If you’re baking for a crowd, you could even do all the prep work the night before, and whip these together in no time at all.
Scotch Eggs With Creamy Mustard Sauce
The Spruce / Cara Cormack
In this classic pub-style recipe, hard-cooked eggs are enrobed in a savory sausage crust, baked in the oven, and served with a creamy butter-Dijon mustard sauce. Serve them for a treat on Christmas morning.
Latin-style arepas con huevos are delicious corncakes fried in oil, then split and filled with an egg and fried again. You can find the special cornmeal for making arepas in Latin markets or the Latin food section of some supermarkets.
You May Like: 1 Hard Boiled Egg Calories
Looking For Easy Breakfast Ideas Weve Got Em
- Our Sausage Strata is a favorite easy breakfast idea for special occasions. You can prep it all the night before and store it in the fridge, then when morning rolls around just pop it in the oven!
- Looking for another easy breakfast idea thatll satisfy everyone? Our Simple Cheesy Skillet Hash Browns and Eggs uses minimal ingredients and truly is super simple!
- Although you might not believe it, Homemade English Muffins couldnt be easier to make! Theyre also so delicious and unlike any store bought ones youve eaten before, we promise.
- We love Bacon Gruyere and Green Onion Scones. Not only is it one of our favorite easy breakfast ideas, but its also a really great grab and go breakfast!
- Biscuits and Gravy is another indulgent meal that we totally love. The biscuits are soft, fluffy, buttery and perfect for sopping up all the creamy sausage gravy!
- Delicious homemade Gravlax is another recipe that seems like its really hard to make, but its not at all!
Homemade Pancakes & French Toast Aka Weekend Brunch Without The Wait
- Baked French Toast. What if you could make your French toast the night before? This cinnamon-y baked French toast recipe is your new breakfast BFF.
- Banana Pancakes with Caramelized Bananas and Toasted Pecans. Want the fluffiest of fluffy banana pancakes? We’ve got the pillowy, cloud-like pancakes you crave right here.
- Coconut French Toast with Apples and Pecans. Nothing says good morning quite like a plate of warm, soft French toast, especially when it’s piled high with poached apples and pecans.
- Trail Mix Pancakes. The perfect pancake breakfast for campingand just about anything else, too.
- Almond Poppyseed Pancakes with Cherry Syrup. With a subtle crunch, and sweet cherry syrup youll want to eat on its own, poppyseed pancakes offer a fun, tasty twist on a tried-and-true breakfast classic.
Recommended Reading: Wings On Big Green Egg
Egg Recipes For Breakfast And Beyond
Jack and I always have a carton of eggs in our fridge. And if you eat eggs, theres a good chance you do too. I mean, why not? Theyre quick to prepare, satisfying, and rich in protein, and theyre at home at almost any meal. Whip up a simple scramble for breakfast or shakshuka for dinner, or soft-boil an egg for a boost of protein at lunch. If you happen to be cooking for a special occasion , egg recipes can come in handy then too. A frittata or breakfast casserole would make a great main dish, and when it comes to appetizers, creamy, tangy deviled eggs are always a hit.
Youll find these and more egg recipes in the post below. They include speedy breakfasts, healthy lunches, elegant main dishes, and more. The next time you dont know what to make for , take a look through them. If you have eggs on hand, youre already well on your way to making something delicious.
Smoked Salmon And Avocado Pizza
This recipe had me at smoked salmon. Add avocado and pizza to the mix, and Im running to the kitchen.
I love the bite of arugula and the layer of cream cheese. Of course, its not pizza without mozzarella!
This may be a bit too involved for the workweek, but Sunday brunch is just around the corner.
Grits are a Southern staple thats naturally egg-free. And this one is a fine choice for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Nutritional yeast and almond milk are vital in making grits taste creamy and cheesy, minus the dairy.
This sausage and potato hash is a hearty breakfast thats so full of flavor youll forget all about the eggs.
Its savory, smoky, and garlicky with some bell peppers added in for a fresh bite.
If you like hot sauce as much as I do, douse it with your favorite brand.
Read Also: Can You Sale Your Eggs
You May Like: Breakfast Ideas With Bacon And Eggs
Halloween Cocoa Ghost Pancakes
These ghost pancakes are perfect for a weekend Halloween breakfast! An assortment of ghost cookie cutters and sprinkles lets kids get creative with their designs. Little kids can keep it simple with mini chocolate chips and blueberries, while big kids can experiment with piping tasty fudge sauce.
Get the Recipe: Kids Can Make: Halloween Cocoa Ghost Pancakes
Ham Bacon & Sausage Oh My
- Bacon Cheddar Biscuits. Pair these with creamy scrambled eggs, and you’ve got a luxurious breakfast that couldn’t be simpler.
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole. The one & only! Plenty of melty cheese crowns this rich, rib-sticking breakfast casserole the king of all brunch recipes!
- Keto Ham and Cheese Hot Pockets. Guess what?! Just because you’re trying to follow a ketogenic diet doesn’t mean you can’t have hot pockets.
- Turkey Breakfast Patties. These boldly flavored, Asian-inspired breakfast turkey patties are the perfect grab-and-go protein any time of day.
- Breakfast Burritos. Hunting for some camping breakfast ideas? Breakfast burritos are the unsung hero of camping breakfasts! You can even make them ahead of time and freeze them.
You May Like: What Is Just Egg Made Out Of
Bacon And Egg Recipes
Are you on the hunt for delicious ways to make mornings extra special? Then these bacon and egg recipes are your best bet!
Bacon and eggs are a classic breakfast combo that has been a staple for many households.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
But if you want something other than fried eggs and bacon, I have you covered!
In this roundup, youll find fantastic ways to serve this combo.
From hearty casseroles to on-the-go burritos and breakfast pizzas, theres something to love.
These dishes go beyond breakfast, too! So read on, pick your favorite, and make bacon and eggs a tasty part of your day.
Nothing beats the burst of fresh and meaty flavors of the classic Cobb salad. Its like the best of all worlds packed into one bowl.
Packed with chicken, avocado, eggs, bacon, lettuce, and blue cheese, its a feast for your senses!
Each bite contains a little bit of everything, from the tender meatiness to creaminess and crunchiness.
It will leave you feeling full and satisfied while making your tastebuds happy.
Bacon and eggs are a classic breakfast combination. But what if you could make them even better?
This cheesy bacon and egg hash recipe will fill your mornings with hearty deliciousness.
The smell and sizzle of hash browns will make your stomach rumble.
It has crispy bacon, fluffy eggs, soft potatoes, and melty cheese, which are sure to please.
Souffl Omelette With Cheese
Soufflés, like poached eggs, are unjustly feared by many a home cook, though it’s true that they require some work and time. A soufflé omelette, on the other hand, will get you the same fluffy, cloudlike texture we associate with a soufflé in just 10 minutes, with a lot less effort. All it takes is separating the eggs, beating the whites to glossy peaks, and folding them back in with the beaten yolks. After that, simply add grated cheese and scrape it all into a skillet over medium heat, where it’ll cook until puffy and browned.
Recommended Reading: How To Peel Soft Boiled Egg
Ways To Boil Eggs In A Rice Cooker Wikihow
Breakfast should be had within two hours of getting up. In addition to energy, your breakfast should be abundant in nutrients like calcium, iron, B-vitamins, healthy protein and fibre. So attempt to consist of great deals of veggies, fruits and nuts in your breakfast. Attempt to include at least one cup during breakfast if you are to take 5 mugs of fruits and also veggies each day. Research study reveals that those that have breakfast consistently are most likely to be in the perfect weight variety as their metabolic rate is much better. Weight-watchers make sure never ever to avoid breakfast again.